Recently myself and Blink publishing invited a handful of bloggers I love to follow along to a tasting of almost all the recipes we have in the cookbook.
- Sammijo – Cook and Pour http://www.cookandpour.co.uk/ – A lifestyle blog focussed on great things to do in London, with an emphasis on food and drink
- Lauren – Sahara Splash http://saharasplash.com/ – Blog with a focus on food, fashion and beauty
- Natalia – Fleur de Londres http://www.fleurdelondres.com/ – Blog with a focus on interiors and food
- Sandra – Cake and Whiskey http://cakeandwhisky.com/ – Food and Adventures in London and beyond
- Yasmine – Yasmine Gonzales http://yasminegonzalez.com/blog/ – Blog with a focus on fitness, food and fashion
- Anna – Active in London https://activeinlondon.uk/ – Food blog with a focus on fitness
What’s great about each of these bloggers is how diverse each of their blogs are – no one is just focusing on just one thing. They’re branching out into fields that they’re passionate about.
Standout dishes that stood out was the green pea fava, lamb meatballs and quite literally died as they all tried bougatsa for the first time.
We have a lovely leisurely lunch chatting all things food, Greece, cookbooks and what’s happening in the London scene right now.
Check out a blog post from the event below:
Available from all good retailers from 14th July 2016. Available from all The Real Greek restaurants for a special introductory price of £10.00* from 14thJuly (* introductory price offer valid until 31st July 2016 at The Real Greek).
Tonia Buxton xx