Let’s count the many reasons why you might decide to order takeaway from a restaurant.
- You’re under the pump and can’t drag yourself away from your desk for your proper lunch break
- The weather is too perfect to spend indoors so a picnic is in order
- You don’t want to go out but can’t be bothered to cook
- You have a dinner party and don’t want to spend the whole time in the kitchen
- The office has an super long meeting that needs to be catered so that staff don’t go hungry
- You just don’t feel like sitting in a restaurant
The list just goes on….. But we’re here to help.
Which is why we have just launched CLICK & COLLECT at all our restaurants! Now you won’t have to wait around during the lunch or dinner rush waiting for your food. Our Click & Collect is available 24/7 and gives you the flexibility to place your order whenever is most convenient for you – even outside business hours. You just schedule a preferred pickup time and we’ll have the order ready for you on arrival.
We’ve made it as simple as possible – just 5 clicks from start to finish. Plus you only have to input your details once as you’ll be saved on our system for whenever you order with us again.
Finally – an option to order food from a restaurant without the waiting time usually involved.
We need some help testing out our new Click & Collect system so we’re offering 25% off ALL FOOD ORDERS over £30 until March 31, 2017. We’ll also be extending our offer for a 15% saving on all food orders over £30 from then onwards.
So take advantage of the sunshine or just dine ‘al desko’ at work – order Click & Collect today!